Wolf Tree has provided vegetation management services to the utility industry for 80 years. With a solid foundation and dedication to quality, we are equipped to implement a variety of methods to maintain right-of-way clearance. With the increasing need for new transmission corridors, Wolf Tree is equipped to expedite the initial right-of-way clearence process utilizing a variety of specialized equipment.
- Aerial lifts from 50 to 75 feet allow for trimming in close proximity to utility lines.
- Rear-mounted and sidearm brush cutting machines efficiently control undergrowth.
- Herbicide applications control unwanted vegetation.
- Mechanical tree-trimming machines provide power and productivity, letting smaller crews do more in less time.
- Shinn excavator-mounted machine implements the most effective land clearing.
- Trained climbing crews have the knowledge, experience, and correct tools to maintain lines in otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Tree replacement programs and public relations materials enhance consumer awareness of right-of-way programs.