Wolf Tree has provided vegetation management services to the utility industry for 80 years. With a solid foundation and dedication to quality, we are equipped to implement a variety of methods to maintain right-of-way clearance. With the increasing need for new transmission corridors, Wolf Tree is equipped to expedite the initial right-of-way clearence process utilizing a variety of specialized equipment.
- Aerial lifts from 50 to 75 feet allow for trimming in close proximity to utility lines.
- Rear-mounted and sidearm brush cutting machines efficiently control undergrowth.
- Herbicide applications control unwanted vegetation.
- Mechanical tree-trimming machines provide power and productivity, letting smaller crews do more in less time.
- Shinn excavator-mounted machine implements the most effective land clearing.
- Trained climbing crews have the knowledge, experience, and correct tools to maintain lines in otherwise inaccessible areas.
- Tree replacement programs and public relations materials enhance consumer awareness of right-of-way programs.
Our services are performed under time-and-material contracts, lump-sum arrangements, or per-unit basis. Ultimately, the true measure of an effective right-of-way program is the reduction of tree-related service interruptions. Let our experienced professionals design a program to efficiently achieve this goal within your budget.
Wolf Tree believes that safety is the benchmark for true professionals. Wolf Tree will conduct all operations safely to prevent injury to persons or damage to property. It is the policy of Wolf Tree to provide and maintain safe and healty working conditions. Short cuts and production demands will not take precedence over safety. Wolf Tree will comply with all local, state, and federal safety laws and regulations. All Wolf Tree employees are expected to work together to meet the common goal of accident prevention.
Safe, Trained Professionals
Wolf Tree offers an extensive safety training program, and employs experienced, professional utility arborists. Our policy of pre-employment and random drug testing ensures a safe work environment. All employees participate in CPR and first aid training. Tree Care Industry Association safety meetings are held weekly, and specialized training is provided in the productive operation of all equipment including aerial lifts, chainsaws, and brush grinders.